Great Job on the menu Anushka. I certainly ate better at the Bogeyavec's than my own house. I could never bring myself to down the shots of wheat-grass that Mike would make though! I remember a big arguement we had one afternoon because I added olive oil to some pasta I had made for us.( Remember Mike? At Jason and Toni's apt.? )The pictures of the food look really good. The gratitude sunday picture is hilarious.Bogey, I don't know what international law states, but in the good 'ol United States,using your child as a backpack is child abuse.
Great Job on the menu Anushka. I certainly ate better at the Bogeyavec's than my own house. I could never bring myself to down the shots of wheat-grass that Mike would make though! I remember a big arguement we had one afternoon because I added olive oil to some pasta I had made for us.( Remember Mike? At Jason and Toni's apt.? )The pictures of the food look really good. The gratitude sunday picture is hilarious.Bogey, I don't know what international law states, but in the good 'ol United States,using your child as a backpack is child abuse.
ReplyDeletei do remember that... how wrong i was... olive oil it up!
ReplyDeletere kids as backpacks: luckily there are no laws on this island... yo ho yo ho...
Such a beautiful gratitude post. Those are all such wonderful things to be grateful for. Enjoy your day!
ReplyDelete:)Lisa