he can help him be more fearless and learn to enter the water holding onto the board - learn how to grab hold of the board and push off into the water.
there were no waves. the ocean was as still as a lake.
but, did i mention michael only took off a half hour from studying? that means about 15 minutes actually at the beach. so.... he just picked him up like this and put him in.
oh well.. we have 7 months left for him to learn to walk in by himself with his board.
they had a nice time together while i soaked up the salt water and sunshine watching them until it was my turn to take over.
ezra licked the salt water off his chin.
and checked out this awesome ever changing sky of ours.


I love this! Especially the photo of Ezra being taken into the water...just like our son. The water looks so inviting too and I must get a pair of those sunglasses! p.s. thanks for introducing me to Spud and Chloe's site - just what I was looking for :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a stud! He is SO SO adorable. I can't get over that beach of yours... I think I could actually survive over there:)
ReplyDelete