Friday, December 17, 2010

this moment



A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.   inspired by soulemama

7 comments:

  1. Love the joy you have captured in your moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been having a look around and love your blog! Such lovely photos. Nice to meet you via 'this moment'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a moment of triumph! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's happy about something--and warm, wearing only a t-shirt. I'm jealous, as the snow continues to fall here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your husband looks so happy. My moment is about my husband too. Well really about a ham.

    We bought a ham by internet 2 weeks ago, my husband was a little upset and worry about it, but at the end it came last tuesday. My husbad was so excited and happy that he ask me that I took the pictures :)

    http://www.giozi.com/2010/12/this-moment-llego-el-jamon.html

    Have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a happy photo! Is he happy to have some time off? Thank you for your message...we're all snowed up in the cold north west, but we don't care..what with central heating and carpets - it's like luxury! x

    ReplyDelete

i do love your comments. thank you for taking the time to write.