Saturday, March 5, 2011

felt play

 yesterday afternoon after the sailboats were no longer to be seen out our living room window, we set out to make some more out of felt.  that is, i cut them out while ezra placed them lovingly on a large piece of felt.

after making a bright and colorful felt regatta display, ezra requested that i make some penguins and an igloo.  why not?


 the big green rectangular thing at the top is a tunnel ezra made.

 precisely placing his penguins 

 father, mother, and son
(always)

 how cool would that be if there really were an igloo and a penguin family watching the regatta?

2011 regatta fun on sint maarten

5 comments:

  1. i love it.
    why not?
    let the imagination fly ezra.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Anushka, I love your imagination and creativity too. We saw penguins on a beach with sailboats right off shore, so it really is possible, well, no igloos though (it was near Cape Town, South Africa).

    I love ezra's carefulness, I'm sure it is something he's learned from his conscious surroundings (you!)

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty colours. I especially like the penguins and their igloo. Good touch, Ezra.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool!! I love your new header image too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful play set! Felt is such a versatile craft material :) So many wonderful things to be made with it. Love the little penquins and igloos you added after to :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete

i do love your comments. thank you for taking the time to write.