Fresh veggies keep the body happy, and lots of books keep the mind happy. Three weeks ago we found the Jubilee Library in Philipsburg. This week my three books are due, and it's just in time for me to get my next collection. I go through more books here than at home with the absence of television in our apartment. It's a good thing we have a library to keep me entertained. This week I hope to get an audio cd to brush up on my French and a book I heard about on my free podcast of NPR's "Fresh Air." Ezra will surely find something this time as well, since they have a very decent children's collection. I went with very low expectations, but I think from the photos you can see what a little treasure it is to us. Monday, October 5, 2009
Philipsburg Jubilee Library
Fresh veggies keep the body happy, and lots of books keep the mind happy. Three weeks ago we found the Jubilee Library in Philipsburg. This week my three books are due, and it's just in time for me to get my next collection. I go through more books here than at home with the absence of television in our apartment. It's a good thing we have a library to keep me entertained. This week I hope to get an audio cd to brush up on my French and a book I heard about on my free podcast of NPR's "Fresh Air." Ezra will surely find something this time as well, since they have a very decent children's collection. I went with very low expectations, but I think from the photos you can see what a little treasure it is to us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
i do love your comments. thank you for taking the time to write.