I'm grateful for so many things...
my little family
Ezra's happiness
Michael's decision, determination, and hard work to go back to school to become a doctor
where I live
that I get to watch Ezra grow up on an island
all of the beautiful beaches
my marriage and relationship with Michael for the last 16 years that has brought us to where we are today. I am thankful for the love we have for each other and the support we have given to each other. From going off to college and creating our dreams together, starting careers in the work force, the trials and tribulations that come with life, miracles and tragedies both, creating our family, home, redefining who we are and our dream for our future, and the all important endeavor of raising Ezra together, I am thankful for the patience, understanding, compassion, and great love that we have for one another.



Dear Anushka, Michael, and Ezra,
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving to all of you!
What a beautiful post...I really enjoyed reading about and seeing the love in your family! Lots to be grateful for!
:-)
Love,
Linda