Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day


For breakfast I made peanut butter and jelly pop hearts
from Jennifer McCann's Vegan Lunch Box.

For lunch I made the "Heart Beet Salad" from the same cookbook.

Ezra and I made chocolate chocoloate-chip walnut cookies from Veganomicon.

using dutch cocoa of course


We went for a walk on the bluffs by our house and watched the waves crash to the shore. Ezra threw rocks from the precipice making my heart leap. I drew a line with a stick showing him how far he could go... Here he is laughing with daddy about how their rocks were falling into the sea.


We saw these cotton looking plants at the top of another precipice.



and down below the waves tumbled upon the rocks and these crags jutted out of the sea.

Later that day, while Michael returned to his study chamber, Ezra and I went to Plum Bay.

Later that evening we saw this beautiful sunset from our kitchen window.

And the next night, we went to dinner at "Lal's Curry in a Hurry" to celebrate Valentine's Day and Michael's second successful block exams of the semester.

Love.




























No comments:

Post a Comment

i do love your comments. thank you for taking the time to write.