Tuesday, July 20, 2010

inside and out

this is what's been going on inside our place the last few days










because this is what's been going on outside the last few days



we've had thunder and lightning and lots and lots of rain. ezra instinctively hides out in his tent during the thunder and lightning episodes, quietly reading his books while snuggling in his blankets. playing with trains, blocks, play-dough, drawing, and painting, have also been keeping him entertained. michael always studies rain or shine, and i've been spending an inordinate amount of time on the computer making me contemplate a technology fast of sorts. i am just not sure how i could possibly even go a day without my computer. i think that alone says it's time. but, i think i will hold off until the weekend for better weather!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Anushka! I'm so glad you emailed me... it's been SO fun for me to read over your blog. I can't help but wish we were on the same island, we would be friends! Your son is so adorable, and I can't wait to read more about your life on St. Maarten (I'm jealous, by the way), it looks SO much nicer than Dominica!

    Where will you guys be headed after St. Maarten?

    xo
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE holing up on rainy days. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. Hooray for good husbands! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes yes, i know all about rain and kids inside..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rainy days are both wonderful (good naps, good cleaning, good reading time!) but also miserable (bored kids, bored mommies, pent-up energy!) at the same time!

    ReplyDelete

i do love your comments. thank you for taking the time to write.