A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. inspired bysoulemama
Hi Anushka. As much as I love reading your comments on my website, I realize I never leave comments on your blog. I must do this more! I love coming here too. I love your photos and reading about your going ons. You are inspiring! And I have decided I would like to move to where you live! Hope you are enjoying your December. I think I am. But it is really nuts. XO
Oh sheesh. This photo looks like sheer bliss to me. I'm sure you are savoring the rest of your time here in tropical paradise.
ReplyDelete:)Lisa
Hi Anushka. As much as I love reading your comments on my website, I realize I never leave comments on your blog. I must do this more! I love coming here too. I love your photos and reading about your going ons. You are inspiring! And I have decided I would like to move to where you live! Hope you are enjoying your December. I think I am. But it is really nuts. XO
ReplyDelete