it was a gray day today. my mood matched the color of the ocean and sky. i woke up with a migraine. the disaster isn't over yet in japan. it's time for bed now. hopefully tomorrow will be a better day across the world.
Hope you get better soon. I loved your pictures from the past few posts. =) They are just so nice to look at, so sunny and bright. I showed the boys the sea urchins. They creep me out!
i am doing tonglen for you and the rest of the suffering world. feel better dear.
ReplyDeletebe well.
xxx
p.s. there is a surprise for you at my place.
ReplyDelete:)
Hope you get better soon. I loved your pictures from the past few posts. =) They are just so nice to look at, so sunny and bright. I showed the boys the sea urchins. They creep me out!
ReplyDelete