Tuesday, March 8, 2011

more marigot monday...











taking it all in before it becomes a distant memory

6 comments:

  1. it will always be your little island. . take me there someday, love. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stumbled here from Earth Mama - so glad I did. Where will your beautiful journey take you next? Your pictures are lovely -- I've felt the sun's joyful warmth all the way to the pouring, cold & grey rain outside my window.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those bags of grains. Oh, and those curls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we are headed back to california until we find out where we will be placed for my husband's clinical rotations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what wonderful colours. The orange roofs next to the blue sky. I love the last photo of Ezra contemplating life or maybe where the next choc croissant is coming from :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, and what beautiful memories you've made. Thanks for sharing all these images of island life. So gentle and warm. Love the spice bags and Ezra's golden curls.
    And of course that blue blue sea.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

i do love your comments. thank you for taking the time to write.