a butterfly for bee on her birthday
ezra stuck it to the kitchen slider all by himself
ezra drew this the other day without me. it is his first drawing of so many stick figures with arms, legs, smiley faces including noses, and hair. we were so excited to see this!
sleeves for stella's cardi
capturing the cruise ship's ride into the sunset
and the boats that i see when i wake up and look out the living room window (notice how turquoise and clear the waters have become again?)


I remember how excited I was when Keegan and Quinn drew their first "recognizable" pictures. Ezra's drawing is wonderful. Too funny. I was just thinking last night i might give the granny square a try. I love the colours you've chosen. They remind me of fresh apricots.
ReplyDeleteAren't their little drawings so beautiful? I'm loving all the little squiggles my 3 yr-old creates.
ReplyDeleteOh, those drawings are amazing! Things like this are so special. And is there no end to your talents. I so want to learn how to crochet. Write later x
ReplyDeleteDanke schön! Das ist ja wirklich lustig... Lebt ihre Mutter noch in Dtl.? Herzliche Grüße (das Wetter scheint den Fotos nach deutlich besser auf ihrem Fleck Erde zu sein) :)
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful colors and textures! I hope you'll share your finished projects when you're finished.
ReplyDeleteYour son's drawing is fabulous. It's so amazing to watch their drawings evolve, isn't it?
Looks fabolous! What yarn are you using for the cardigan?
ReplyDeleteWow! I can't believe the view from your living room!! I love those drawings too!
ReplyDeletebeautiful creative space Anushka.
ReplyDeletei absolutely adore childrens drawings, such a wonderful innocence to them. so basic yet so much character.
♥
CUTE slippers!
ReplyDelete