Hi! I came here from Lori`s because I liked your joy so much. I scrolled down a bit to get to know you and see where you live. Wow! My five-year-old grandson also loves that Thomas-song, and we also live by the sea. Only thousands of miles away, but our children here play in the sand, too! Cheers from the Baltic Sea! Angela
Simplicity at it's finest.
ReplyDelete:)Lisa
oh man.
ReplyDeletewow..
what a beautiful place..
your photos capture the mood incredibly.
oxoxoxoox
Good things to be grateful for! what was in the cute box?
ReplyDeleteSo glad the puffy clouds replaced the grey.
macarons are in the box! vanilla, lemon, and raspberry ones. : )
ReplyDeleteHi! I came here from Lori`s because I liked your joy so much. I scrolled down a bit to get to know you and see where you live. Wow! My five-year-old grandson also loves that Thomas-song, and we also live by the sea. Only thousands of miles away, but our children here play in the sand, too! Cheers from the Baltic Sea! Angela
ReplyDelete