Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Beach Day

Today we went to Le Galion Beach for the AUC Spouse's Organization's "Beach-a-Week." I thought Wednesdays would be a good day to make our "Beach Day" so that I could combine a beautiful day at the beach with the chance for Ezra to play with some of the other children living on the island.

It was a perfect day today where the breeze kept us cool in the warm sunshine and was strong enough to blow several kite surfers back and forth across our view of the ocean. The green covered mountains that surrounded us looked so majestic with the palm trees swaying in the foreground and the blue skies and wispy clouds floating all around us.

This was the setting for our beach day today, where Ezra got to play with the other children and I got to enjoy the scenery and swim a few laps in the salty water. We are so lucky!




1 comment:

i do love your comments. thank you for taking the time to write.