i'm very excited to show you this little guy
who reverses into this little guy
see? isn't that the coolest thing?
there's the boy i knit it for who decided he did want it after all.
he has put in an order for a giraffe he spotted on the cover of the book though...
i also finished the hot water bottle cozy and had to add some embellishments of my own because the cross did not come out centered. hmmm. a pattern flaw perhaps?
and here are my current knitting projects and read. i got the book from the AUC student library where there is a rack of donated novels from previous and current students and spouses. it's a nice way to get a quick read when you're out of money or books! i am enjoying this book and it is making me want to go back and reread all the jane austen novels i so loved when i first read them.
on the needles are a pair of fingerless gloves (in the pretty peach colored yarn), a zebra hand puppet for ezra's sweet friend bianca who loves zebras, and a beanie out of the earth tone colored koigu. i still have 3 or 4 projects in the queue for the holidays... happy knitting yarn along friends!





I bought that book! I want to make that little reversible guy. The yarn for your next project looks fantastic...such beautiful colors. I love Jane Austen..I can't decide which one of hers to read next. I have them all but have only read Pride & Prejudice. I bet the books are better than the movies.
ReplyDeleteOoooh I need that book I AM A JANE AUSTEN ADDICT!
ReplyDeleteI'm completely in love with the elephant/lion...so very VERY cute! Your knits are just amazing!
Wow, you put me to shame. I love the hot water bottle cozy :)
ReplyDeleteI really want to get that book too since I also love Jane Austen. And that little elephant/lion guy is too cute. Looking forward to your future projects.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness - what amazing knitting skills.
ReplyDeleteHe didn't want the Elephant / Lion doll?!? So picky! I love it and think you did a wonderful job!
ReplyDeleteLove your little reversible lion/elephant guy :) That is so cute! I think I'm going to need a copy of that book to! I love Jane Austin and that sounds very interesting :)
ReplyDelete