sitting on the balcony looking at all the activity on the sparkling caribbean sea
making plans in my head to go back to the beach this afternoon
where the water looks calm like a bath just the way i like it.
this all came about after ezra and i went to water our plants
and ezra made some foot prints on the deck
right now i am procrastinating going inside and starting the preparations for our thanksgiving feast tomorrow. where did our cloudy rainy weather go that was just right for staying inside and baking and cooking on the stove? at least the sun sets at 6:00... what are you doing right now?
check out what other people are doing right now over at earthmama

I kind of wish I was doing what you are doing. Thanksgiving preparations will always be there, right? Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteRight now, I am shivering with cold and hungry waiting for my lovely husband to make my dinner and green with envy at your lovely photos! happy thanksgiving to you x
ReplyDeleteOh fun! Love that shadow pic of Ezra. You are not too late. I am just a bit too busy for blogging this week and have a lot to thinkk about. I will be back next week. Thanks for joining in though.
ReplyDelete:)Lisa
OH summer how envy :)
ReplyDeleteHere I'm sick really no to much now, but I was with fever. Now only asma :(
Happy thanksgiving to you.
mmmm...right now I am wishing I had your beautiful view:) xoxox
ReplyDelete