Awww, that's so sweet! Priceless! I think I'm going to do a blog post with some of the answers I get from Sam. It's a great age I don't want to forget. x
I love Pippi Langstrumpf! When we were little in Switzerland, we'd go to Ikea every now and then and we could go to a play place while the parents shopped. They always had Pippi on the TV, which we loved, because we didn't have a TV at home.
Awww, that's so sweet! Priceless! I think I'm going to do a blog post with some of the answers I get from Sam. It's a great age I don't want to forget. x
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome Pippi!
ReplyDeleteSo cute, good you wrote it down so you'll never forget. Lovely bubble time too!
ReplyDeleteI love Pippi Langstrumpf! When we were little in Switzerland, we'd go to Ikea every now and then and we could go to a play place while the parents shopped. They always had Pippi on the TV, which we loved, because we didn't have a TV at home.
ReplyDelete