today we spent the morning at plum bay. we had beautiful skies and a turquoise sea to gaze at.
the water was a little rough for the little ones but they enjoyed splashing in the white wash.
our friends leave tomorrow and will soon be back in california where we'll see them once again in the spring. it's so nice to know i still have friends back where i left them!




Great pics on a rough and tumble beach day
ReplyDeleteah i hope ezra doesn't miss his friend too much! they are really so cute playing together. and it's easy to see why that photographer wanted to get photos of your son.
ReplyDeleteWow look at that ship! You're going back to California? Scott has been - I've only been to New York. Sam is exactly the same build as Erza, just like Scott was when he was a wee lad. Lovely photos. (ps that crochet blanket I bought from a local old lady who made it. I love it! ) x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cloud pictures.
ReplyDelete