Friday, February 18, 2011

le galion

today we walked along the paths next to our favorite french side beach le galion.

 there is a rocky shore that the atlantic hits before spilling into the bay that makes le galion the special shallow and calm water play area that it is for the little children.

 ezra and bianca had fun walking and running along the different paths.

they were looking for a volcano,

but it disappeared in the tall grass.

bianca is ezra's best friend.

they are like two peas in a pod.

we did get to see this little blow hole

and i found my shadow.

the view of the beach with its clear turquoise waters 
was enticing in the midday heat of the sun.

we headed back from our walk

with these two leading the way.
it was another great day.

7 comments:

  1. i LOVE your pics Anushka!
    it makes me feel like I am a child again...thank you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee, they remind of tommy and annika. so sweet these two.

    glad you had a great day, i love the photo app too. oh, and i leave on sunday! soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! I love the photos of your son and his little friend leading the way as they explore. So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful. I always love seeing other peoples beaches, so similar and yet so different to my own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these photos. The sun is always shining! It looks like a great walk for the little ones to do. Hope you're having a lovely sunny weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos. The sun is so warm and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful pics!
    Follow me? I'll be very happy if you do it!
    THank you so much!

    www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

i do love your comments. thank you for taking the time to write.