Friday, January 14, 2011

this moment

A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.   inspired by soulemama

4 comments:

  1. Is this a new bike? Sam says he wants to come and play in the big sea! Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great moment- I don't think we ever ate Indian Food on the island- actually we started cooking Indian food while living in SXM because so many students were Indian and when their mothers came to visit we would get real deal home cooking which inspired us to try our own-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dieses Foto is super (eigentlich...sind alle deine Fotos super)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How bizarre. I was just in Joue Club yesterday buying a gift for Sam's friend. I tell you what, if we had a money tree in our garden we'd be jumping on a plane! But, keep the offer open and hopefully we'll take you up on it one day. I'd love to see more of America. Hope you're having a lovely weekend. x

    ReplyDelete

i do love your comments. thank you for taking the time to write.