Ooo..I love the new font on the blog! I hear you..packing is sooo annoying...looks like you are doing well, though, "practice run" and all. =)
Wow, a practice run. You are so much more organized and better prepared than I would be.
It must be crazy to think how to stuff everything in. I can see how a practice run might be a great idea! When do you get back to CA?:)Lisa
i do love your comments. thank you for taking the time to write.
Ooo..I love the new font on the blog! I hear you..packing is sooo annoying...looks like you are doing well, though, "practice run" and all. =)
ReplyDeleteWow, a practice run. You are so much more organized and better prepared than I would be.
ReplyDeleteIt must be crazy to think how to stuff everything in. I can see how a practice run might be a great idea! When do you get back to CA?
ReplyDelete:)Lisa